[Noisebridge-discuss] Post-waste Nexus meeting in Turing, Monday (tomorrow) April 28th, 1830

Aly Kaplan alykaplan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 01:44:52 UTC 2013

This is a reminder that the Post-waste nexus will be meeting tomorrow in
Turing from approximately 1830 'til 2030... :D

Our calendar entry (pasted below) will give you a vague idea of our
interest if you would like to join us!

*Meets in Turing. Join in to create a not-for-profit cooperative (from
nothingness!) that utilizes consensus decision making to address the
problems of e-waste. We intend to give out computers to our communities
with free and open source software, and responsibly recycle the rest.

P.S. All are welcome at the meeting (of course).. and anyone is free to
bring up any seemingly relevant topic of discussion!