[Noisebridge-discuss] [Self-promotion] [Spam] Help support Tor, Tails, Leap, OpenWhispersys, and SecureDrop by giving to the Freedom of the Press Foundation's encryption tools fundraiser
me at tomlowenthal.com
Tue Dec 10 00:51:19 UTC 2013
The Freedom of the Press Foundation is helping to raise funds for five
incredible[^1] security projects:
* [Tor]: “the king of high-secure low-latency anonymity” -The NSA
* [Tails]: the amnesiac incognito live operating system
* [Leap]: making encrypted email easy for the future
* [Open WhisperSystems]: makers of RedPhone and TextSecure
* [SecureDrop]: the FPF's own recently-adopted leaking platform
It's a pay-what-you want bundle where you can give as much or as
little to each of these projects as you like. Best of all: all the
pieces involved are free as in speech, free as in beer, and in beer
terms, they're basically small-batch seasonal microbrews.
So, if you can afford it, please help keep the internet and other
communications free by helping us out:
P.S: If you think this is neat (and it totally is), you could help us
out even more by telling other folks about it.
[^1]: Tor pays my salary, so I'm totally biased.
[Open WhisperSystems]: https://whispersystems.org
More information about the Noisebridge-discuss