[Noisebridge-discuss] Set the date for a Noisebridge Fundraiser

Robert Benson sf99er at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 01:04:44 UTC 2013

links to flyers (including paypal updated version) may be found at

or individually at:

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 9:01 AM, Stan Osborne <stan at ana.com> wrote:

> Friday night / Saturday morning I was helping with creating a flyer.
> I have yet to get an email with the a draft of this flyer.
> When I do I will forward it to this group.
> It would seem that different groups of people are working and communicating
> independently.
> More than one group working to make flyers is fine.
> There is no such thing as too much publicity.
> Stan

*First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win*.
- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

*But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the
same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is
their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide
new Guards for their future security.*
- Declaration of Independence*