[Noisebridge-discuss] Help, please: T-shirts for Noisebridge

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 14:21:09 UTC 2013

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 5:37 PM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Attached is a quote for the T-shirt order from East Bay Screenprint --
> which comes to $989.29 for 133 shirts (Gildan shirts are less expensive
> than American Apparel).  They will arrive before the 29th.

Thanks for ordering, I'm certainly not opposed to Tshirts...will they all
be red logo on black as before? Assuming they will be, I'm going to try to
find white & other non-black colors for the shirts we print in-house. Not
to mention black is also the most difficult color to print on (I understand
the last batch of NB Tshirts probably printed the logo in high-cover white
first, then in red over the white, to ensure solid cover of the dark
background. So this works out well, I would think.

I was supposed to get a press release to you yesterday. I'm working w/ a
brand new computer that I have on loan, & kind of starting from scratch,
without all the image manipulation & other software I'm used to. Awesome &
excellent to have this loan, godsend, but everything's taking a while
longer than usual. I'll have a PR to send out later this morn; I guess you
(Mitch) & possibly others have already sort of taken care of that anyway.
More promo certainly can't hurt, though, right?