[Noisebridge-discuss] To the @#$er that broke into my member shelf...

Cameron Hackett camhkt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 07:17:51 UTC 2013

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 9:23 PM, Gavin Knight <gnnrok at gmail.com> wrote:
> Seth,
> Out of ignorance, what do you feel is the differences physically, culturally
> etc that allowed this at the previous location and not now

83c's door was just as open. However, there was just the one door. If
you let someone "in", they were right there in your face.

That, that and the fact that more people know about Noisebridge now.

I feel like the turning point was OccupySF. Lots more non-hacking
visitors started showing up.

I think Noisebridge needs to decide if it is:
- A hackerspace
- An inclusive community space freely supporting people in all pursuits