[Noisebridge-discuss] people who we don't want around, and a Change in the Axial Tilt of our Planet.

Robert Benson sf99er at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 01:09:58 UTC 2013

@ tony @liz correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought shawn's warrant was for
a felony & out of washinton...oregon can't set a hearing for a washington
case. he should have been extradited to washington, not released with an
oregon notice to appear. maybe washington doesn't really want him. i'm
still perplexed

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 7:58 PM, Liz Henry <lizhenry at gmail.com> wrote:

> They don't really care about the warrant when it's out of state.
> Also it is not unusual to for a person go to county jail for a couple of
> days and get released and then have to come back for a hearing.
> - Liz
> On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 8:49 PM, Tony Longshanks LeTigre <
> anthonyletigre at gmail.com> wrote:
>> If I had to guess....they probably arrested him, booked him, held him in
>> custody for a few days until he saw the judge, then released him on
>> reconnaissance w/ a future court date. Not that strange since he's clearly
>> been up & down the West coast of late dodging warrants & whatnot.
>> On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 5:42 PM, Robert Benson <sf99er at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> wow, just checked out the pastebin http://pastebin.com/sv4gnPeC what a
>>> disturbing pathology. it seems exceptionally strange that he was arrested
>>> on 3/19 in oregon & then showed up at nb on 3/23 after having been notified
>>> of his banishment.
>>> outstanding questions in my mind are:
>>> 1) was the arrest in oregon a spoof? (i doubt it)
>>> 2) has washington dropped the case for some cause, causing his oregon
>>> release from custody?

*First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win*.
- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

*But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the
same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is
their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide
new Guards for their future security.*
- Declaration of Independence*