[Noisebridge-discuss] [8:00pm in Turing] Noisebridge Homepage Hacking! Web development!

Ken M. Haggerty kenmhaggerty at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 21:50:37 UTC 2013

@Vicky: Thanks! The Sudo Room website looks pretty nice:
@James: It could be anything! I'm not familiar with how much stuff you can
put into Media Wiki, so tonight's meeting would be brainstorming what's
plausible. (e.g., a slideshow, a map, a BIG HAPPY DONATE BUTTON....maybe
pulling in NB's Twitter?)

I suppose tonight will be more informal. If we can get something
super-simple done before Saturday (a DONATE button?) that would be awesome.
We can also talk about what we enjoy and don't enjoy and split work