[Noisebridge-discuss] The Radio project and the shutdown.
pryankster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 05:32:42 UTC 2013
I don't expect anything until tomorrow ~ 09:00 EDT. I am on it and will
file ASAP. I have all of the necessary information and will be at the
Friday meeting, BART allowing.
Once we get a license we need to REALLY get started. It was suggested
that an Indegogo project would work. That should start soon with the
understanding that if we don't get the license that the funds will go
into Noisebridge's general funds. Our target is $10,000. Because of the
type of license we will get we cannot sell time or advertisements. We
can have bumpers i.e. "Sponsored By."
On Friday we need to take a walk about to decide where the "Studio"
should go. Our space is crowded so we need to use as little space as
possible. We also need to look at, wiring, antenna location, antenna
feeds, Skype, and Google Phone connections.
You are entitled to your own opinion.
You are NOT entitled to your own facts.
More information about the Noisebridge-discuss