[Noisebridge-discuss] reasoning about the kitchen
mattsenate at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 21:12:13 UTC 2014
- New "Controlled Decay" or "Cleaning" email list for active
- Convergence of primary actors in seeing and investing in changes (a
"meeting" or better a "cleaning party!")
- What about a cleaning party announced at beginning&end 5MOF on Thurs
for after the event, with a concrete end time, a chance to meet folks who
may want to transform kitchen usage at the space? Decide on a second time
to meet (every Thurs? every 5MOF?)
- Write and improve wiki pages on things like:
- Strategies for cleaning and maintaining a kitchen
- Lessons learned from other spaces, inspirations
- Articulating a shared vision of the future of food / cleaning /etc.
- Build consensus by bringing it to weekly meeting every week until
improvement or some other resolution can be found.
On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 2:06 PM, Johny Radio <johnyradio at gmail.com> wrote:
> Naomi Most <pnaomi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Cynthia and several others who are important in this
> discussion are not on the mailing list.
> J: Cynthia is a non-hacker, non-member, who to my knowledge has never
> distinguished herself for cleaning or helping noisebridge, but has
> distinguished herself by moving hacking tables out of the library into the
> kitchen last time the kitchen was "shut down".
> Why should Cynthia have any damn voice in this discussion?
> Shall the non-hacking squatters have a voice in the sleeping discussion?
> Noisebridge-discuss mailing list
> Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Noisebridge-discuss