[Noisebridge-discuss] changing from consensus
danny at spesh.com
Tue Jan 7 18:33:30 UTC 2014
We have two proxy holds/blocks (Mitch and Praveen) already.
I suspect what we might want to do this week is open this up to a
wider discussion, or else flesh out Al's proposal. There's a big stack
of other consensus items outstanding, too.
When will you be back? Mitch is back from the 10-20th, and I think it
might make sense to call a member's meeting during that time.
On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 10:09 AM, Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> wrote:
> I checked the meeting notes from last week
> and as far as I can see there's no consensus item proposed for this
> week's meeting.
> That's good, because I hope to have a chance to participate in any
> discussion at a meeting about changes to the noisebridge consensus
> Unfortunately I'm out of town this week (1/7) and next week (1/14); if a
> proposal for changing the consensus process is made, I'll try to
> participate as best I can remotely, but I hope folks who have a proposal
> will be willing to wait until a critical mass are back in SF.
> So, please don't declare consensus on a proposal with which members have
> expressed serious reservations without having a chance to come to
> Noisebridge-discuss mailing list
> Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
More information about the Noisebridge-discuss