[Noisebridge-discuss] NB REBOOT: Call for Volunteers
pnaomi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 07:21:55 UTC 2014
Hi. Do you want to make Noisebridge more awesome? Sure, we all do.
Even if you don't think you have more than a few hours over the next
few weeks, speak up and let us know if you could be counted on to
You could focus on:
* electrical work (overseen by Neil and Tim), includes replacing some
* floor refinishing
* cleaning and more cleaning
* ethernet wiring and ceiling conduit installation
* repairing A/V infrastructure (projectors, speakers, etc)
* helping "bolt in" anything considered infrastructure (e.g.
networking gear, A/V gear)
* High School
* PC repair
* Doing Some Other Things
* or get your degree! 
You can major in Troll Management or Ragequitting.
Sign up now and you'll be well on your way to a better, awesomer
ps. Most coordination and planning is happening on Slack. Whether you
need an account or you don't want to sign up and would rather use
email, let us know!
pps. If you have a lot of expertise in any particular area(s), DO let us know.
Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com
More information about the Noisebridge-discuss