[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Leaser Meeting 12.16.11
cjtang1 at asu.edu
Thu Mar 6 12:02:35 UTC 2014
Maybe I should just farm? or work at a coffee-shop.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Charles Tang <cjtang1 at asu.edu>
My name is Charlie and I am the new CSR at digicast. As discussed earlier,
here are the changes to our intake process for our lease contracts. It is
necessary that you follow these procedures below to get credit for your
leases and info sheets.
1. *Customer IDs* need to be on the top of every every document you send
us. If it is a cold lead, this step is unnecessary.
2. *Use Blue Pens *on all paperwork.
3. *Fill out all the information.* All blanks should be filled.
4. *Scanned paperwork will be sent daily* or faxed daily.
5. *All originals should be sent every week* by Friday or Saturday via *2-day
FedEx*. We also need you to send your originals by the end of the business
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this process.
I look forward to working with you,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Noisebridge-discuss