[Noisebridge-discuss] Reserving the church - is there a wiki
cubicgoats at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 03:50:48 UTC 2014
Hey Romy! The Church room is awesome. Here's the process I go through to
make sure I don't step on anyone's toes:
1) Check out the official Noisebridge Calendar, which I just shared with
2) Consider going to the space and scoping out the room to gauge usage on
the times you want to use it
3) Send an email out to noisebridge-discuss declaring your intended
day/time like a few days to a week before use.
4) Add your event to the calendar and the events wiki page that Jeff shared
5) Hold your event. There are typically people in the room hanging out
during the times I schedule. I introduce myself to them, tell them that
about the impending event, and ask if they'd like to be a part of it.
Usually the person(s) will just leave the room. Sometimes they will stay
for the class and that's awesome as well.
6) Rearrange the room to suit your needs, turn on the projector if need be.
Test out the whiteboard markers to see which ones are effective. If the
room was a mess, try to leave it in better shape. A few months ago I
scrubbed the tables with soap and water, noting a 9% decrease in scuzziness.
On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 8:32 AM, Jeffrey Carl Faden <jeffreyatw at gmail.com>wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 12:59 AM, Romy Snowyla <romy at snowyla.com> wrote:
>> Is there a wiki for reserving the church? I'm starting a figure drawing
>> session weekend late afternoons.
>> Sent from my iPhone
>> Noisebridge-discuss mailing list
>> Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
> Noisebridge-discuss mailing list
> Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Noisebridge-discuss