[Noisebridge-discuss] Rachel's language

hep dis at gruntle.org
Fri Mar 28 00:09:51 UTC 2014

Rachel asked *everyone* to please message her onlist in at least one recent
thread that I read, if not more. She has repeatedly during her time on the
email list asked for this, and asked to not be contacted offlist for any
discussion reason. I find it really hard to believe that you somehow missed
the history of those actions.

hepic photography || www.hepic.net
    dis at gruntle.org || 415 867 9472