[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge-discuss Digest, Vol 87, Issue 16

David Halenda dskiko at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 04:58:31 UTC 2015


Hay folks, in light of the fact that at the moment we need more folks to keep the space open, specifically daytimes, I'd like to offer my services, perhaps starting mondays and maybe other times as well. I'd need an upstairs key, and have no idea who the keyholders are. 

      From: "noisebridge-discuss-request at lists.noisebridge.net" <noisebridge-discuss-request at lists.noisebridge.net>
 To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net 
 Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 4:00 AM
 Subject: Noisebridge-discuss Digest, Vol 87, Issue 16
   
----- Forwarded Message -----

Send Noisebridge-discuss mailing list submissions to
    noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
    https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/noisebridge-discuss
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
    noisebridge-discuss-request at lists.noisebridge.net

You can reach the person managing the list at
    noisebridge-discuss-owner at lists.noisebridge.net

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Noisebridge-discuss digest..."

Today's Topics:

  1. Circuit Monday Tonight (MLK Day) (Hugues Alary)
  2. Re: Circuit Monday Tonight (MLK Day) (Hugues Alary)
  3. Re: Circuit Monday Tonight (MLK Day) (Jeffrey Carl Faden)
  4. Re: Want to lead circuit hacking monday? (Torrie Fischer)
  5. Re: Circuit Monday Tonight (MLK Day) (Hugues Alary)
  6. Re: Circuit Monday Tonight (MLK Day) (Jeffrey Carl Faden)
  7. DocsWG meetup (Torrie Fischer)
  8. Re: Circuit Monday Tonight (MLK Day) (Hugues Alary)
  9. Re: Want to lead circuit hacking monday? (Patrick O'Doherty)
  10. IGG stickers & beer : Thursday 7:30pm (Patrick O'Doherty)
Hi there, 
I just discovered Noisebridge, and was wondering if circuit monday was happening tonight since it's Martin Luther King day.
I went through the list archive to try and find the answer, but didn't find anything.
Thanks!-HuguesGot my answer by finally realizing Noisebridge has a website other than the wiki I stumbled upon.
Circuit Hacking Monday is happening tonight. 
Sorry for the noise!-Hugues
On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Hugues Alary <hugues.alary at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi there, 
I just discovered Noisebridge, and was wondering if circuit monday was happening tonight since it's Martin Luther King day.
I went through the list archive to try and find the answer, but didn't find anything.
Thanks!-Hugues



-- 
Hugues ALARYI’m actually curious to hear what the other website is that you found.
Jeffrey

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 3:26 PM, Hugues Alary <hugues.alary at gmail.com> wrote:

Got my answer by finally realizing Noisebridge has a website other than the wiki I stumbled upon.
Circuit Hacking Monday is happening tonight. 
Sorry for the noise!-Hugues
On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Hugues Alary <hugues.alary at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi there, 
I just discovered Noisebridge, and was wondering if circuit monday was happening tonight since it's Martin Luther King day.
I went through the list archive to try and find the answer, but didn't find anything.
Thanks!-Hugues



-- 
Hugues ALARY

Nobody wants to do this tonight?

I'm busy with other plans and cannot lead it.

On Tuesday, January 13, 2015 09:38:27 AM Torrie Fischer wrote:
> Last night we had a pretty stellar showing of folks for Circuit Hacking
> Monday! Circuits were built! Hacking was done! It was Monday! All the
> prerequisites were there so it was totally excellent to see so many new
> faces show up and put together kits :)
> 
> Unfortunately, I am but a mere human (surprise!) who lacks an infinite
> reservoir of patience and bandwidth despite all claims and evidence to the
> contrary.
> 
> Fortunately, I am but a single thread within the vast fabric of Noisebridge!
> Our lives are forever intertwined and it is these tangles that make the
> patchwork of our community so vibrant and wonderful!
> 
> As such I present a question to this intricate fabric of the Noisebridge
> community:
> 
> Anyone else want to lead circuit hacking Mondays? I'm not too keen on doing
> it every week when I want to hack a thing of my own on Mondays.
> 
> Last night was a good return from vacation but now I want others to also
> experience the absolute joy of leading a circuit hacking monday class. It
> really is a magical experience ;)
> _______________________________________________
> Noisebridge-discuss mailing list
> Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/noisebridge-discuss



Ahem, that's embarrassing... The website I'm talking about is the wiki. I just, somehow, got confused.
On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 3:27 PM, Jeffrey Carl Faden <jeffreyatw at gmail.com> wrote:

I’m actually curious to hear what the other website is that you found.
Jeffrey

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 3:26 PM, Hugues Alary <hugues.alary at gmail.com> wrote:

Got my answer by finally realizing Noisebridge has a website other than the wiki I stumbled upon.
Circuit Hacking Monday is happening tonight. 
Sorry for the noise!-Hugues
On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Hugues Alary <hugues.alary at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi there, 
I just discovered Noisebridge, and was wondering if circuit monday was happening tonight since it's Martin Luther King day.
I went through the list archive to try and find the answer, but didn't find anything.
Thanks!-Hugues



-- 
Hugues ALARY





-- 
Hugues ALARYAs you might have read in the other thread, Torrie hosted CHM last week but cannot do it tonight, so there might not be anyone willing to run it tonight. Stay tuned.
Jeffrey

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 3:35 PM, Hugues Alary <hugues.alary at gmail.com> wrote:

Ahem, that's embarrassing... The website I'm talking about is the wiki. I just, somehow, got confused.
On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 3:27 PM, Jeffrey Carl Faden <jeffreyatw at gmail.com> wrote:

I’m actually curious to hear what the other website is that you found.
Jeffrey

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 3:26 PM, Hugues Alary <hugues.alary at gmail.com> wrote:

Got my answer by finally realizing Noisebridge has a website other than the wiki I stumbled upon.
Circuit Hacking Monday is happening tonight. 
Sorry for the noise!-Hugues
On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Hugues Alary <hugues.alary at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi there, 
I just discovered Noisebridge, and was wondering if circuit monday was happening tonight since it's Martin Luther King day.
I went through the list archive to try and find the answer, but didn't find anything.
Thanks!-Hugues



-- 
Hugues ALARY





-- 
Hugues ALARY

Anyone up for some space documentation hacking this week?

Some folks mentioned that we don't have a good map of the space. Anyone feel 
like plotting some rectangles on our floor plan with big text? The big list of 
resources on the wiki is terribly out of date since it still mentions that we 
have an SEM, among other things.

We can get some food or something, sit around and be merry.


Hi Jeffrey, 
Is it reasonable to assume CHM will not happen tonight?
On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 3:36 PM, Jeffrey Carl Faden <jeffreyatw at gmail.com> wrote:

As you might have read in the other thread, Torrie hosted CHM last week but cannot do it tonight, so there might not be anyone willing to run it tonight. Stay tuned.
Jeffrey

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 3:35 PM, Hugues Alary <hugues.alary at gmail.com> wrote:

Ahem, that's embarrassing... The website I'm talking about is the wiki. I just, somehow, got confused.
On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 3:27 PM, Jeffrey Carl Faden <jeffreyatw at gmail.com> wrote:

I’m actually curious to hear what the other website is that you found.
Jeffrey

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 3:26 PM, Hugues Alary <hugues.alary at gmail.com> wrote:

Got my answer by finally realizing Noisebridge has a website other than the wiki I stumbled upon.
Circuit Hacking Monday is happening tonight. 
Sorry for the noise!-Hugues
On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Hugues Alary <hugues.alary at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi there, 
I just discovered Noisebridge, and was wondering if circuit monday was happening tonight since it's Martin Luther King day.
I went through the list archive to try and find the answer, but didn't find anything.
Thanks!-Hugues



-- 
Hugues ALARY





-- 
Hugues ALARY





-- 
Hugues ALARYThought: the times I've been involved in running CHM before it's been a
lot of fun to do it as a group. It also seems like it'd be a lot more
reliable to have a group of folks involved than leave it rest on one
person's shoulders.

I'd be down for trying to change the format a bit to group participation
over teacher / student setup.

thoughts?

p
On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 09:38:27AM -0800, Torrie Fischer wrote:
> Last night we had a pretty stellar showing of folks for Circuit Hacking
> Monday! Circuits were built! Hacking was done! It was Monday! All the
> prerequisites were there so it was totally excellent to see so many new faces
> show up and put together kits :)
>
> Unfortunately, I am but a mere human (surprise!) who lacks an infinite
> reservoir of patience and bandwidth despite all claims and evidence to the
> contrary.
>
> Fortunately, I am but a single thread within the vast fabric of Noisebridge!
> Our lives are forever intertwined and it is these tangles that make the
> patchwork of our community so vibrant and wonderful!
>
> As such I present a question to this intricate fabric of the Noisebridge
> community:
>
> Anyone else want to lead circuit hacking Mondays? I'm not too keen on doing it
> every week when I want to hack a thing of my own on Mondays.
>
> Last night was a good return from vacation but now I want others to also
> experience the absolute joy of leading a circuit hacking monday class. It
> really is a magical experience ;)
> _______________________________________________
> Noisebridge-discuss mailing list
> Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/noisebridge-discuss
Hey all,

We still have a bunch of IGG rewards to ship out, not least bundles of
stickers to folks on all rewards levels.

We have a bunch of stickers and envelopes, we just need to put them
together and get them out the door.

So: on Thursday evening @ 7:30pm I'll be in the space to bundle
stickers. I'll bring beer. If folks want to join me and drink beer while
we chat and pack stickers that'd be awesome.

Once the stickers are ready to go out I'll organise shipping for them,
the remaining burritos and the crowns. This leaves the remaining TODOs
for the IGG as
  a) the keys
  b) the super cool items.
  c) the Noisebridge Against Humanity sets


Wanna help? Come! pack stickers! take a burrito and mail it! Ship a set
of NAH! Let's get this IGG finished and send people their awesome
noisebridge swag.

P

_______________________________________________
Noisebridge-discuss mailing list
Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/noisebridge-discuss


  
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/attachments/20150121/b5fc95c1/attachment.html>


More information about the Noisebridge-discuss mailing list