[Noisebridge-discuss] HAXLR8R incubator program
maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 6 17:25:45 UTC 2015
Amongst other cool things, I volunteer as a mentor for HAXLR8R, a 3-month incubator progam.
Groups that are accepted into the program for their cool hardware project idea:
* receive some tens of thousands of dollars in return for a small percentage of their company
* live in Shenzhen China for 3 months
* get workspace and access to the way cool tools at the HAXLR8R facilities
* get training from a wide variety of volunteer mentors (who are professionals with diverse experience)
* get help with funding and starting a business
* get connected to all of the resources necessary to make their project into a real product in the market.
Everything you need.
It's pretty awesome.
At the end of the 3 months, everyone goes to San Francisco for the big Demo Day, with lots of media attention.
Many successful (and very different) products have come from HAXLR8R, including Spark, and Nomiku.
If you have a project that you would like to turn into a product, and make a living doing what you love, maybe HAXLR8R could be helpful for you.
The next 15 project groups (HAX 7) moves to Shenzhen (for 3 months) starting in *July*!
The application deadline: *May 23*.
Funding: up to *$100,000*.
If you apply early, your chances of getting accepted are higher (less competition). Your project doesn't need to be perfect (or anywhere close) to apply.
APPLY FOR HAXLR8R here: http://www.haxlr8r.com/
Please feel free to ask me any questions off-list.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Noisebridge-discuss