[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Meeting 10/10/2017
pnaomi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 05:02:03 UTC 2017
A meeting occurred!
Notably, we have a Real Live Consensus Item from Zach concerning the idea
of setting up an officially set-aside Elevator Repair Fund.
The argument revolves around the idea that the Elevator is a "must have"
whereas stuff in the general equipment fund usually falls into the category
of "it would be cool if".
Zach should post a followup to this email to make his proposal more
TLDR what happened at the meeting:
- Announcements: Haskell Class starting Oct 18th (every 1st and 3rd
Wednesday). Cryptobuilders workshop every 2nd and 4th Wednesday.
- Finances: ???
- New members: nope but we should contact Merlin and let her know she's
at 4 weeks!
- New philanthropists: nope
- *Consensus Items: Elevator Repair Fund*
- Discussion Items: people lost interest and went to the Internet
Archive at this point.
Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Noisebridge-discuss