1 in 30 sounds great, 3.33% sounds less so.  Just sayin&#39;.<div><br></div><div>If we put off the purchase, there&#39;s a good chance we&#39;re going to miss out on their &quot;free air compressor&quot; deal, which is another $125.</div>
<div><br></div><div>If someone wants to pledge to cover that contingency, waiting is might make sense.  As it stands, we&#39;re running the chance of another pledge drive if we wait.  There&#39;s also a good chance that waiting will turn a one month delivery into a two month delivery, depending on where we fall on the backlog.</div>
<div><br></div><div>I&#39;d really rather just pull the trigger on this, instead of watching noisebridge spend another 3 years talking about, planning for, and then abjectly failing to purchase a laser engraver/cutter/whatzit.</div>
<div>--</div><div>/jbm</div>