<meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
Meeting item suggestion:<br>
Nov 5 it is time to move the Noisebridge account to one of the small
banks. Lets discuss next Tuesday.<br>
On 10/26/2011 2:28 PM, Rubin Abdi wrote:
<blockquote cite="mid:4EA87B96.email@example.com" type="cite">
<pre wrap="">SF Fire Credit Union is great, some notes...
* Their web interface is built on some Microsoft technology, if you care
* Their web interface is fugly as fuck.
* A friend of mine had multiple issues with them properly getting a
custom credit card setup for him, disabled some of his other cards by
* Even though they're awesome for not having having international
charges/fees, they don't yet offer VISA cards with the chip built in,
which makes using their card in Europe kind of a pain
* Mail in check deposit thing is awesome
* Great customer service
* Sad Noisebridge doesn't have their account with SF Fire instead of
Noisebridge-discuss mailing list
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:Noisebridgefirstname.lastname@example.org">Noisebridgeemail@example.com</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/noisebridge-discuss">https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/noisebridge-discuss</a>
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.avg.com">www.avg.com</a>
Version: 2012.0.1834 / Virus Database: 2092/4575 - Release Date: 10/26/11