<meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
I keep envisioning a clear acrylic tube, mounted vertically, 4-6
feet long, about 4" outside diameter, with 1/4" thick walls. (1/8"
walls are easier to find, but I don't know if that would be beefy
Seems like it would be:<br>
- easy to drop donations into<br>
- transparent, so people are encouraged to add to the existing
- strong enough to be hard to break into<br>
- deep and narrow enough so people can't reach into it<br>
- reasonably easy to secure to the pillar with a locking steel
- reasonably easy to remove donations from if you have the key<br>
style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif">I liked having
a transparent box because in theory, it encourages people to
add more money to it. A steel box bolted to the central
pillar would also be nice. <br>