[Noisebridge-jobs] Web Developer + Front End Designer
dave.kritzberg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 23:46:55 UTC 2013
We are a small, fast-growing Oakland developers, looking for a
locally-based front end developer as a collaborator on the design of a new
browser-based enterprise application. Our client is a local hospital
- Work directly with our founders on the front end of the next
generation of our enterprise software application used for internal
financial management at a chain of hospitals.
We are looking for someone with an eye for design, excellent communication
skills, and 1-3 years of software development experience.
Our skills requirements are listed in order of importance:
- you are familiar with jQuery and have used it extensively in the past
- you know how to implement good object design / object isolation
- you have created AJAX-ified screens and understand the challenges
of asynchronous calls
- Design: you really like pretty, usable, simple and elegant interfaces
(and can create one!)
- CSS: you can organize styles in a logical manner to avoid redundancy
and conflicts, and you know how to use the Chrome and IE debuggers
- Bootstrap: you saw the Bootstrap CSS framework and got excited.
Experience with it is a plus.
- jQuery graphing libraries: familiarity with some popular libraries is
- Friendly and easy-going
- Positive and energetic
- Can break complex problems and solutions down into simple, human terms
Rate: Hourly $, DOE.
Please fill out our form if you are interested:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Noisebridge-jobs