[Rack] Noisebridge-tor ap?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Feb 24 12:23:02 PST 2010

Jonathan Lassoff wrote, On 20100224 120110:
> Rubin, was this Grey's that you guys were going to use on the Toorcamp
> trip?
> If so, I'm pretty sure it can run Debian, but I have no idea what 802.11
> adapter is in there.

This is Matt's Soekris that's in the neat little weatherproof box, I
didn't see what the wireless card is on it. I've left the whole thing in
the bin above Susan the Rack labeled for Tor.

Jof: You're welcome to take a look inside the black tool box on my shelf
(last aisle, eye height, not the half shelf side) at Grey's old Soekris
if you want.

Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net