[Rack] Flowers and a new list

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Jul 9 11:38:25 PDT 2010

To create a new email/listserv list, I am following these instructions:

> Send a nice email (and optionally flowers) to rack at lists.noisebridge.netto request a list for your noisebridge project. Include
>  ▪ the list name
> ▪ the email address that should be list owner
> ▪ a short description of what the list is about

Please find the following:

Flowers (Geek Flowers of course :):

Name of the list:

The Email Address that should be list owner:
    glen at glenjarvis.com

A short description of what the list is about:
    For those interested in using bacterial cultures to create tasty things.
Current subjects include, but are not limited to, Kombucha, Yogurt, Kiefer,
Fermenting Milk, and a honey drink (called cooler).

I can subscribe the following individuals (or you can -- whichever is

Frantisek Apfelbeck <algoldor at yahoo.com>
Glen Jarvis <glen at glenjarvis.com>
Rameen <emprameen at gmail.com>
John Morgan <dr1ce315 at gmail.com>
Naomi Most <pnaomi at gmail.com>

Let me know if there's anything else that either I or Frantisek could
provide to make this easier for you.

Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe