[Rack] static IP request

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Nov 26 22:49:08 PST 2010

hmm... well it seems i can ping it (from spaz.org) and i get
64 bytes from icmp_seq=0 ttl=54 time=14.070 ms

but traceroute starts giving me * * * after this line:
  9  nat-sonicnet.noisebridge.net (  9.591 ms  9.528 ms
10.493 ms

and ssh just gives:
ssh: connect to host port 22: Connection refused

can anybody help?  the robot is online, on the wireless at and
i can connect to it locally (inside noisebridge) just fine.