[Rack] Sonic down?

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 16:14:09 PDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 4:03 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:

> Also should note when I moved the thing a night or two ago, it was
> pretty hot. I've got the same model of that modem at my house I could
> bring by some other night and swap them.
This is the ISP we actually pay for!  Let's ask support about it and try to
get equipment that will handle under the load.

I think Noisebridge pays for the home rate bonded DSL fusion pair from Sonic
at $100/month.  This uses 2 phone lines.  Please extend phone lines
appropriately.  Also, if we have a phone type unit for it, we can call '611'
to get customer service on a standard phone hooked up to the line.

 ( http://www.sonic.net/solutions/home/internet/fusion/  )