[Rack] doorport - do you know how the door opener works?

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Tue Dec 6 13:33:55 PST 2011

So one of the issues Zephyr and I have been talking about (in a slightly
different context), is having a publicly documented, stable(ish) REST API
for stuff at Noisebridge.

I don't think this really impinges much on this low level stuff, but it
might make sense to have a higher-level interface that doesn't depend so
much on an individual implementation.

I'll stick it on the socialengineering agenda and hack on it tonight.