[Rack] mchawking ip address broken

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Dec 20 14:09:36 PST 2011

I really want to get the public IP back up for mchawking, i was trying to
use it to catch money thieves at noisebridge (its camera is pointed
straight at the moneybox) but I have been unable to do so.  The only time
i have to work on it is when i'm not at the space.  We can only wonder
whether the money box was emptied by a member putting it into the bank, or
a couchsurfing occupy oogle looking for a fix.

What is so broken about the routing?  Can we switch back to the old router
until the new one gets figured out?  Is there something I can do in the
server room to physically route it back to its old IP address?

somebody help!