[Rack] is the mailman archiver truncating emails?

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Sat May 7 15:59:03 PDT 2011

What system is truncating noisebridge mail archives?  Is it mailman 2.1.9?

I remember the discussions about this happening when a newline in an
email starts with 'from' but I quess it also happens when you newline
with test_. I don't understand what's happening, since I thought mail
headers would separate the body of an email message from being parsed
in the same way. I don't want the noisebridge archives to continue
truncating emails, but this is a low priority disruption to ponder
fixes for.

possibly related bug?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/620539

-rma

ps.
finishing with a little test  (this came up after checking the fab
list archives at
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/fab/2011-May/000102.html )

test