[Rack] antenna

Nick Owens mischief at offblast.org
Mon Jun 11 13:47:30 PDT 2012

well, the nanobridge is connect to eth2 on ass.noise ( which
seems to be shutdown or unplugged from the network.  the nanobridge has ip
of and eth2 on ass has an ip of eth0 and eth1 are
bridged to br0, and its configured with a static ip of on the
noisebridge network. if you can ssh to and make a tunnel, you could probably see the web interface. the login for
ass.noise is noisebridge/noisebridge and the root password is noisebridge.