[Rack] antenna

Eric Michaud michaud.eric.c at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 17:24:23 PDT 2012

Just in case anyone is interested I found a neat tool online for
measuring line of sight and altitude with local topographical maps.

I plugged in Noisebridges address of 2169 Mission Street and the Sutro
Tower address 1 La Avanzada St, San Francisco, CA 94131, USA and it
looks like we're about 3ish miles from tower to tower.