[Rack] New List Request.

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Tue May 8 11:56:35 PDT 2012

Andy I cannot fathom a list inundated with that much hacking.

If that is an issue we run into then hell we win anyways.  The reality
is I expect very little traffic.

What I do for the microcontroller study group list I admin is I just
approve people once if their first post is sensical human speaking and
then only get involved if someone goes into the land of uncool.

This is even easier.