[Rack] ... down?

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Nov 28 23:57:46 UTC 2012 is minotaur, the little Atom PC board that's up on the
wall-o-tubes. I think it may be doing the DNS service for the network (this
really ought to live on Bikeshed).

I think that somehow, the 48-port Dell switch is mightily confused. That's
how most of the "inside" network connects in.