[Rack] Gallery extension for Mediawiki?

Ken M. Haggerty kenmhaggerty at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 17:15:34 UTC 2013

Hi James,

Here is a basic "slides"-like thumbnails gallery.

And here is a MediaWiki-safe JavaScript slideshow, but it requires access
to NB-Wiki's extensions folder and the file LocalSettings.php:

I would be very willing to organize a weekly MediaWiki meetup! Probably
better if someone who knows MediaWiki is also present, but it could also be
a true hack-and-learn meetup.