[Rack] api.noisebridge.net problems

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Jul 30 06:28:55 UTC 2013

i think it might be related to a seperate problem, like maybe baron can't
open the door-open API so it's failing with an error code, and so it gets
respawned?  i don't know.

i can't tell if the problem is with monit, or baron, or something else..
when i type in a valid code, the keypad makes a weird sound like it is
being sent a sad and then happy sound, which i think means an API error..

yes, i get this:

jake at minotaur:/etc/monit$ curl -X POST -d open=1

             <title>Error 500: Internal Server Error</title>
               html {background-color: #eee; font-family: sans;}
               body {background-color: #fff; border: 1px solid #ddd;
                     padding: 15px; margin: 15px;}
               pre {background-color: #eee; border: 1px solid #ddd;
padding: 5px;}
             <h1>Error 500: Internal Server Error</h1>
                caused an error:</p>
             <pre>Internal Server Error</pre>