[Rack] more vandalism

crw crw at crw.io
Fri May 9 07:15:17 UTC 2014

Check the recent changes to see everything I reverted:

Important pages like "About" and "Getting Here" had that porn junk on it
for the last 3 days and no one seemed to notice/complain. There are
still some userspace pages that I didn't have permission to revert, but
at least they show cutesy cthulhu now.

I didn't touch the Category:Events page, as it looked like you'd already
edited it by then. (The real you, not the fake you, which I believe
Jeffrey has blocked.)