[Sewing] SCoW tomorrow

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Nov 16 23:04:54 PST 2010

My NEW YARN arrived today so I'll be starting up a NEW SWEATER!  This is
so exciting you have no idea.  Well, for me, anyway...

Also there has been some progress on the Rolly House project that Quirk
and I have been working on periodically for months now.  We're meeting
with some people with the idea of sharing work space so we'll be doing a
bunch of talking about that.  It's gonna happen For Reals, people!  In a
hopefully short time we may be asking for volunteer labor... if you have
no idea what I'm talking about, just ask me or Quirk, we can both talk
about it enthusiastically at length.

Rachel
----
7 PM Wednesdays
Noisebridge
2169 Mission, 3rd floor
at 18th st
Ring buzzer to right of gate

Call me if you have any trouble, 415-810-1022