[Sewing] [Noisebridge-discuss] Events at Noisebridge this Sunday

reigh! emailreigh at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 21:52:33 PDT 2011

Thanks, Danny. I've created a page on our meetup site with the preamble, and
I'll go over it again when we get there.

Sewing peeps, let me know if you have any objections and/or if you'd like to
join us.... If you do want to participate, please RSVP on the site so we
make sure to bring enough supplies. Thankies!