[Sewing] [Noisebridge-discuss] Hackathon! Second Saturday at Noisebridge - build space & community

rachel lyra hospodar rachel at mediumreality.com
Wed Mar 9 19:09:52 PST 2011

What a delightful ecology of projects.  Ted and I were just discussing
the laser ventilation issue and a lighting/wiring project to make
lighting better in the sewing area.  I also want to make some signage
etc for the sewing area and possibly other parts of the space.

I'm planning to show up saturday and work on SOMEthing.  shrug.