[Sewing] Sewing Digest, Vol 16, Issue 12

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Mar 18 12:46:49 PDT 2011


Ben, it's great that you're doing this!  That looks like the correct
bobbin although I can't easily find confirmation by part number.  If you
buy bobbins online, though, there's no need to pay $2.50 per.

http://compare.ebay.com/like/300357231507?ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&rvr_id=218944660004&crlp=1_263602_304662&UA=M*S%3F&GUID=949bee0a12e0a5a920e7f1f7fff43aee&itemid=300357231507&ff4=263602_304662

I'd only ask that you make sure to get bobbins that have holes in the
sides, either a lot of round ones like in the above link or one small
slit like the one you found.  This makes winding them a LOT easier.
This link, for example, I wouldn't get:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390218093936&hlp=false&rvr_id=218939675345&crlp=1_263602_304652&UA=M*S%3F&GUID=949bee0a12e0a5a920e7f1f7fff43aee&itemid=390218093936&ff4=263602_304652#ht_3098wt_907

More on Juki bobbins:

http://www.sewingstyle.com/Juki-Sewing-Bobbin.html

Our machine is a DDL-5550, as described on the wiki,
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Sewing  (It's been on my list for a
while to clean up that page)

Rachel M

Ben Mushol wrote:
> I will pick up some seam rippers and some thin matte white tape for 
> scissors.
> 
> Is this what is needed for the Juki? 
> http://www.amazon.com/MGS-Global-Juki-164-21802-Bobbin/dp/B002BFIKJK
> 
> And a box of straight pins, I need those but I'll leave in the space.
> 
> Cheers,
> 
> Ben
> 
> On Fri, 18 Mar 2011, sewing-request at lists.noisebridge.net wrote:
> 
>> Send Sewing mailing list submissions to
>> 	sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>
>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>> 	https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/sewing
>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>> 	sewing-request at lists.noisebridge.net
>>
>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>> 	sewing-owner at lists.noisebridge.net
>>
>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of Sewing digest..."
>>
>>
>> Today's Topics:
>>
>>   1. Re: Sewing Digest, Vol 16, Issue 10 (jim)
>>   2. Re: Sewing Digest, Vol 16, Issue 10 (Noisebridge Treasurer)
>>   3. Re: Sewing Digest, Vol 16, Issue 10 (Noisebridge Treasurer)
>>   4. Re: Sewing Digest, Vol 16, Issue 10 (Kelly)
>>
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 1
>> Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 15:45:37 -0700
>> From: jim <jim at systemateka.com>
>> Subject: Re: [Sewing] Sewing Digest, Vol 16, Issue 10
>> To: rachel lyra hospodar <rachelyra at gmail.com>
>> Cc: Ben <verminista at verminista.com>, sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>> Message-ID: <1300401937.3215.101.camel at jim-laptop>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
>>
>>
>> is there a particular type or model of bobbin?
>> what's the model/name of the juki?
>>
>>
>> On Thu, 2011-03-17 at 14:38 -0700, rachel lyra hospodar wrote:
>>> We could use more seamrippers. We could use labels on our scissors so
>>> they don't get used for paper. We need more bobbins for the juki!
>>> These should probably come from apparel city on howard st.
>>>
>>> mediumreality.com
>>>
>>> On Mar 17, 2011 12:18 PM, "Ben" <verminista at verminista.com> wrote:
>>>> I saw the improvments and I was very very impressed. That you for
>>> the
>>>> organizing of the area.
>>>>
>>>> I will try to bring some of my projects sooner than later to get
>>> something
>>>> tangible started. They are very simple to start.
>>>>
>>>> Is there anything SCOW needes? A box of straight pins or a certain
>>> kind
>>>> of thread?
>>>>
>>>> Cheers,
>>>>
>>>> Ben
>>>>
>>>> On Wed, 16 Mar 2011, sewing-request at lists.noisebridge.net wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 12:00:03 -0700
>>>>> From: sewing-request at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>> Reply-To: sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>> To: sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>> Subject: Sewing Digest, Vol 16, Issue 10
>>>>>
>>>>> Send Sewing mailing list submissions to
>>>>> sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>
>>>>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>>>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/sewing
>>>>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>>>>> sewing-request at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>
>>>>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>>>>> sewing-owner at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>
>>>>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>>>>> than "Re: Contents of Sewing digest..."
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Today's Topics:
>>>>>
>>>>> 1. SCoW tomorrow (Rachel McConnell)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>> Message: 1
>>>>> Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 00:10:44 -0700
>>>>> From: Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com>
>>>>> Subject: [Sewing] SCoW tomorrow
>>>>> To: SCoW <scow at googlegroups.com>, "sewing at lists.noisebridge.net"
>>>>> <sewing at lists.noisebridge.net>
>>>>> Message-ID: <4D806274.20503 at xtreme.com>
>>>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>>>>>
>>>>> You may have heard that great improvements have happened in the
>>>>> Noisebridge sewing area, thanks to Rachel H and company. I haven't
>>> seen
>>>>> it yet but I expect to be impressed! Perhaps it can even inspire me
>>> to
>>>>> finish off one of the coats I have in progress. Or maybe I will
>>> just
>>>>> knit - hat hat hat hat hat. Hats!
>>>>>
>>>>> Rachel
>>>>> ----
>>>>> 7 PM Wednesdays
>>>>> Noisebridge
>>>>> 2169 Mission, 3rd floor
>>>>> at 18th st
>>>>> Ring buzzer to right of gate
>>>>>
>>>>> Call me if you have any trouble, 415-810-1022
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> Sewing mailing list
>>>>> Sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/sewing
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> End of Sewing Digest, Vol 16, Issue 10
>>>>> **************************************
>>>>>
>>>> Delusions: There is no greater joy than soaring high on the wings of
>>> your
>>>> dreams, Except maybe the joy of watching a dreamer who has nowhere
>>> to land
>>>> but in the ocean of reality.
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Sewing mailing list
>>>> Sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/sewing
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Sewing mailing list
>>> Sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/sewing
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 2
>> Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 17:55:14 -0700
>> From: Noisebridge Treasurer <treasurer at noisebridge.net>
>> Subject: Re: [Sewing] Sewing Digest, Vol 16, Issue 10
>> To: Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com>
>> Cc: sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>> Message-ID:
>> 	<AANLkTikAUESN8SeBoDFx5ofpsa0CJP1g08SHQOMmLck7 at mail.gmail.com>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>>
>> Testing emailing with an off-list address....
>>
>> -K
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 15:09, Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com> wrote:
>>> I'd be fine helping moderate. ?I'm online all day anyway :) ?Ask Andy,
>>> maybe?
>>>
>>> Kelly wrote:
>>>> Maybe it's just me, but I feel like we could use a couple more good
>>>> seam rippers. I can generally only find one (though I know we have a
>>>> couple) when I need it, and the blunt end is missing a ball.
>>>>
>>>> -Kelly
>>>>
>>>> PS. Would anyone else like to moderate this list? It would be great to
>>>> have an additional moderator. Not that I know how to add one or
>>>> anything :)
>>>>
>>>> On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 11:38, Ben <verminista at verminista.com> wrote:
>>>>> I saw the improvments and I was very very impressed. That you for the
>>>>> organizing of the area.
>>>>>
>>>>> I will try to bring some of my projects sooner than later to get something
>>>>> tangible started. They are very simple to start.
>>>>>
>>>>> Is there anything SCOW needes? A box of straight pins or a certain kind
>>>>> of thread?
>>>>>
>>>>> Cheers,
>>>>>
>>>>> Ben
>>>>>
>>>>> On Wed, 16 Mar 2011, sewing-request at lists.noisebridge.net wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 12:00:03 -0700
>>>>>> From: sewing-request at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>> Reply-To: sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>> To: sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>> Subject: Sewing Digest, Vol 16, Issue 10
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Send Sewing mailing list submissions to
>>>>>> ? ? ? sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>>
>>>>>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>>>>>> ? ? ? https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/sewing
>>>>>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>>>>>> ? ? ? sewing-request at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>>
>>>>>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>>>>>> ? ? ? sewing-owner at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>>
>>>>>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>>>>>> than "Re: Contents of Sewing digest..."
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Today's Topics:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> ? 1. SCoW tomorrow (Rachel McConnell)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Message: 1
>>>>>> Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 00:10:44 -0700
>>>>>> From: Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com>
>>>>>> Subject: [Sewing] SCoW tomorrow
>>>>>> To: SCoW <scow at googlegroups.com>, ? ? "sewing at lists.noisebridge.net"
>>>>>> ? ? ? <sewing at lists.noisebridge.net>
>>>>>> Message-ID: <4D806274.20503 at xtreme.com>
>>>>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>>>>>>
>>>>>> You may have heard that great improvements have happened in the
>>>>>> Noisebridge sewing area, thanks to Rachel H and company. ?I haven't seen
>>>>>> it yet but I expect to be impressed! ?Perhaps it can even inspire me to
>>>>>> finish off one of the coats I have in progress. ?Or maybe I will just
>>>>>> knit - hat hat hat hat hat. ?Hats!
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Rachel
>>>>>> ----
>>>>>> 7 PM Wednesdays
>>>>>> Noisebridge
>>>>>> 2169 Mission, 3rd floor
>>>>>> at 18th st
>>>>>> Ring buzzer to right of gate
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Call me if you have any trouble, 415-810-1022
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>>>
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> Sewing mailing list
>>>>>> Sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/sewing
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> End of Sewing Digest, Vol 16, Issue 10
>>>>>> **************************************
>>>>>>
>>>>> Delusions: There is no greater joy than soaring high on the wings of your
>>>>> dreams, Except maybe the joy of watching a dreamer who has nowhere to land
>>>>> but in the ocean of reality.
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> Sewing mailing list
>>>>> Sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/sewing
>>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Sewing mailing list
>>>> Sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/sewing
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 3
>> Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 17:57:30 -0700
>> From: Noisebridge Treasurer <treasurer at noisebridge.net>
>> Subject: Re: [Sewing] Sewing Digest, Vol 16, Issue 10
>> To: Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com>
>> Cc: sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>> Message-ID:
>> 	<AANLkTinaa42+LxCXtGAXQz7d9m8K-30M2KPKQqiPBr1S at mail.gmail.com>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>>
>> Trying again.
>>
>> -K
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 17:55, Noisebridge Treasurer
>> <treasurer at noisebridge.net> wrote:
>>> Testing emailing with an off-list address....
>>>
>>> -K
>>>
>>> On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 15:09, Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com> wrote:
>>>> I'd be fine helping moderate. ?I'm online all day anyway :) ?Ask Andy,
>>>> maybe?
>>>>
>>>> Kelly wrote:
>>>>> Maybe it's just me, but I feel like we could use a couple more good
>>>>> seam rippers. I can generally only find one (though I know we have a
>>>>> couple) when I need it, and the blunt end is missing a ball.
>>>>>
>>>>> -Kelly
>>>>>
>>>>> PS. Would anyone else like to moderate this list? It would be great to
>>>>> have an additional moderator. Not that I know how to add one or
>>>>> anything :)
>>>>>
>>>>> On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 11:38, Ben <verminista at verminista.com> wrote:
>>>>>> I saw the improvments and I was very very impressed. That you for the
>>>>>> organizing of the area.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I will try to bring some of my projects sooner than later to get something
>>>>>> tangible started. They are very simple to start.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Is there anything SCOW needes? A box of straight pins or a certain kind
>>>>>> of thread?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Cheers,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Ben
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Wed, 16 Mar 2011, sewing-request at lists.noisebridge.net wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 12:00:03 -0700
>>>>>>> From: sewing-request at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>>> Reply-To: sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>>> To: sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>>> Subject: Sewing Digest, Vol 16, Issue 10
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Send Sewing mailing list submissions to
>>>>>>> ? ? ? sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>>>>>>> ? ? ? https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/sewing
>>>>>>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>>>>>>> ? ? ? sewing-request at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>>>>>>> ? ? ? sewing-owner at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>>>>>>> than "Re: Contents of Sewing digest..."
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Today's Topics:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> ? 1. SCoW tomorrow (Rachel McConnell)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Message: 1
>>>>>>> Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 00:10:44 -0700
>>>>>>> From: Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com>
>>>>>>> Subject: [Sewing] SCoW tomorrow
>>>>>>> To: SCoW <scow at googlegroups.com>, ? ? "sewing at lists.noisebridge.net"
>>>>>>> ? ? ? <sewing at lists.noisebridge.net>
>>>>>>> Message-ID: <4D806274.20503 at xtreme.com>
>>>>>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> You may have heard that great improvements have happened in the
>>>>>>> Noisebridge sewing area, thanks to Rachel H and company. ?I haven't seen
>>>>>>> it yet but I expect to be impressed! ?Perhaps it can even inspire me to
>>>>>>> finish off one of the coats I have in progress. ?Or maybe I will just
>>>>>>> knit - hat hat hat hat hat. ?Hats!
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Rachel
>>>>>>> ----
>>>>>>> 7 PM Wednesdays
>>>>>>> Noisebridge
>>>>>>> 2169 Mission, 3rd floor
>>>>>>> at 18th st
>>>>>>> Ring buzzer to right of gate
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Call me if you have any trouble, 415-810-1022
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>>> Sewing mailing list
>>>>>>> Sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/sewing
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> End of Sewing Digest, Vol 16, Issue 10
>>>>>>> **************************************
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> Delusions: There is no greater joy than soaring high on the wings of your
>>>>>> dreams, Except maybe the joy of watching a dreamer who has nowhere to land
>>>>>> but in the ocean of reality.
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> Sewing mailing list
>>>>>> Sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/sewing
>>>>>>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> Sewing mailing list
>>>>> Sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/sewing
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 4
>> Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 18:13:13 -0700
>> From: Kelly <kellybuchanan at sonic.net>
>> Subject: Re: [Sewing] Sewing Digest, Vol 16, Issue 10
>> To: Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com>
>> Cc: sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>> Message-ID:
>> 	<AANLkTik_WkDJ3GtGPxF8sH1ZC3613Mn=b7DwRs9+mF4Q at mail.gmail.com>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>>
>> I'm not getting moderator requests for these either.
>>
>> -K
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 17:57, Noisebridge Treasurer
>> <treasurer at noisebridge.net> wrote:
>>> Trying again.
>>>
>>> -K
>>>
>>> On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 17:55, Noisebridge Treasurer
>>> <treasurer at noisebridge.net> wrote:
>>>> Testing emailing with an off-list address....
>>>>
>>>> -K
>>>>
>>>> On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 15:09, Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com> wrote:
>>>>> I'd be fine helping moderate. ?I'm online all day anyway :) ?Ask Andy,
>>>>> maybe?
>>>>>
>>>>> Kelly wrote:
>>>>>> Maybe it's just me, but I feel like we could use a couple more good
>>>>>> seam rippers. I can generally only find one (though I know we have a
>>>>>> couple) when I need it, and the blunt end is missing a ball.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> -Kelly
>>>>>>
>>>>>> PS. Would anyone else like to moderate this list? It would be great to
>>>>>> have an additional moderator. Not that I know how to add one or
>>>>>> anything :)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 11:38, Ben <verminista at verminista.com> wrote:
>>>>>>> I saw the improvments and I was very very impressed. That you for the
>>>>>>> organizing of the area.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I will try to bring some of my projects sooner than later to get something
>>>>>>> tangible started. They are very simple to start.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Is there anything SCOW needes? A box of straight pins or a certain kind
>>>>>>> of thread?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Cheers,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Ben
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Wed, 16 Mar 2011, sewing-request at lists.noisebridge.net wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 12:00:03 -0700
>>>>>>>> From: sewing-request at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>>>> Reply-To: sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>>>> To: sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>>>> Subject: Sewing Digest, Vol 16, Issue 10
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Send Sewing mailing list submissions to
>>>>>>>> ? ? ? sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>>>>>>>> ? ? ? https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/sewing
>>>>>>>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>>>>>>>> ? ? ? sewing-request at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>>>>>>>> ? ? ? sewing-owner at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>>>>>>>> than "Re: Contents of Sewing digest..."
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Today's Topics:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> ? 1. SCoW tomorrow (Rachel McConnell)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Message: 1
>>>>>>>> Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 00:10:44 -0700
>>>>>>>> From: Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com>
>>>>>>>> Subject: [Sewing] SCoW tomorrow
>>>>>>>> To: SCoW <scow at googlegroups.com>, ? ? "sewing at lists.noisebridge.net"
>>>>>>>> ? ? ? <sewing at lists.noisebridge.net>
>>>>>>>> Message-ID: <4D806274.20503 at xtreme.com>
>>>>>>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> You may have heard that great improvements have happened in the
>>>>>>>> Noisebridge sewing area, thanks to Rachel H and company. ?I haven't seen
>>>>>>>> it yet but I expect to be impressed! ?Perhaps it can even inspire me to
>>>>>>>> finish off one of the coats I have in progress. ?Or maybe I will just
>>>>>>>> knit - hat hat hat hat hat. ?Hats!
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Rachel
>>>>>>>> ----
>>>>>>>> 7 PM Wednesdays
>>>>>>>> Noisebridge
>>>>>>>> 2169 Mission, 3rd floor
>>>>>>>> at 18th st
>>>>>>>> Ring buzzer to right of gate
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Call me if you have any trouble, 415-810-1022
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>>>> Sewing mailing list
>>>>>>>> Sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/sewing
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> End of Sewing Digest, Vol 16, Issue 10
>>>>>>>> **************************************
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Delusions: There is no greater joy than soaring high on the wings of your
>>>>>>> dreams, Except maybe the joy of watching a dreamer who has nowhere to land
>>>>>>> but in the ocean of reality.
>>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>>> Sewing mailing list
>>>>>>> Sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/sewing
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> Sewing mailing list
>>>>>> Sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>>>>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/sewing
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Sewing mailing list
>> Sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
>> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/sewing
>>
>>
>> End of Sewing Digest, Vol 16, Issue 12
>> **************************************
>>
> _______________________________________________
> Sewing mailing list
> Sewing at lists.noisebridge.net
> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/sewing


More information about the Sewing mailing list