noisystuff: Getting Modular Synthesis on this list

Douglas Benner greenshoos at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 16:21:12 UTC 2013

Hey James, Johny,
Yes the 1st mod/analog synth workshop is next sat may 4th noon - 6.
after that its going to be weekly or biweekly...
Glad to see your interested Johny, its going to be alot of fun!
I am going to work on getting some relevant info on the wiki today,
Thanks James...
what time you going to NB today? think im going to be heading over there in
a bit,
ill bring the rack, if i leave before i see you, ill hide it somewhere.