noisystuff: Getting Modular Synthesis on this list

Douglas Benner greenshoos at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 16:31:37 UTC 2013

Hey Folks,
the 1st workshop for analog/modular synthesizm is NEXT Sat, May 4th, from
noon - 6pm.
the workshop will start out with the basics and fundamentals of analog  and
modular synthesis.
I will be using my 40-50 space large Moog style format modular synthesizer.
After i get into the swing of it, we can start building modules from kits.
and then maybe further down the line, I would also like to start studying
circuits, chips, ect.
there willl be more info when i get my wiki updated.
thanks
Douglas