noisystuff: Getting Modular Synthesis on this list

Douglas Benner greenshoos at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 11:36:42 UTC 2013

Hey T,
"moog style" merely refers to the size, color, and design philosophy of the
modules.
Its actually called "MU" which means "moog unit", or "5u" because the
modules are 5 rack spaces high.
this design philosophy utilizes 1/4" jacks, black mottled faceplates, and
big knobs.
Mine is a combination of many different modules from many different
companies, Synthesizers.com, STG, Mos Lab, MFOS, Yusynth......and quite a
few self built.
The kits come from quite literally all over the place!!
We are living in an analog renaissance my friend!!
Douglas