noises: How to use Sound-Hacks List

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 18:31:01 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone

Thanks Ari and Joe for the heads-up on these awesome upcoming events.

Everyone on this list SOUND-HACKS is welcome to post events, concerts,
hands-on activities, and technical questions RELATED TO SOUND HACKING:
acoustic instrument building, audio programming, circuit-making and
-bending, midi-hacking, loudspeaker design, etc. Stuff related to
patchable hardware and software synths are fine, because that is a kind
of instrument-building.

Please do NOT post events or activities which do NOT involve sound
hacking. Example: electronic shows where people are playing
off-the-shelf keyboards would NOT be appropriate here. But, if they
BUILT their synths, we want to hear about it!

New product releases would likely NOT be appropriate, unless it's
directly related to sound hacking.

Special emphasis on acoustic and mechanical instrument-making, since
that tends to get neglected in our electronified world.

Thanks!

Johny Radio

Stick It In Your Ear!