noises: Noise Jam, Sunday 8pm

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 00:29:52 UTC 2013

Hello Noise Hackers!

Thanks for attending the Noise Hack at Noisebridge.
Please send me your feedback, suggestions, comments.

There will be a follow up noise hack this Saturday, 6/22, to help you
finish your project. This will be an informal, unscheduled activity, so
you should contact me, or your instructor, if you want help on Saturday.

You're invited to play your noise project at the Noise Jam, a free,
public concert of experimental music, at Noisebridge.
Concert: Sunday, 6/23, 8pm
Setup & Rehearsal: Sunday, 6/23, 4pm
Details: https://noisebridge.net/wiki/NoiseJam

You are always welcome to use Noisebridge, anytime, for hacking/making
activities. This code will give you entry; please do not share it
indiscriminately: banana#

I'm inviting you to join the Sound-Hacks mailing list. This low-activity
list focuses on Bay Area events and information related to building and
programming audio and music gear. Look for the invite.

Best,

Johny Radio

Stick It In Your Ear!