noisystuff: My contrib to Noisebridge BetaRiser: movement/sound/EEG piece

Justin Morrison me at justinmorrison.net
Fri Mar 15 00:59:13 UTC 2013

Hey Sound-Hacks,

Apologies for x-post, but James suggested I check in with you:

See below for my contrib to Noisebridge fundraiser. Playing with a very
versatile guitarist (sound and info below) and I suspect any of you would
be welcome to join in on our improvised gig: movement / music / sound

Right now we're slated for 8pm on the 30th, with a possible
sound-check/tech at 5pm. It's not important to discuss or arrange for this
beforehand, however, If you have any questions or want to chat, hit me up.

Lastly, there's an upcoming workshop with two of these artists for
sound/noise makers and dancers (together). You'd be welcome to check it
out. Flyer attached. FB event (public) below:

https://www.facebook.com/events/543057722391377/
--
Justin Morrison
http://justinmorrison.net