noisystuff: Noisebridge Fundraiser Updates for NoiseJam

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 08:16:53 UTC 2013

Hey All,

Wanting to let you know where things are at:  the event wiki page is quite
up-to-date (https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Art).

NoiseJam has a rehearsal scheduled for 2pm - 4pm in Church on the day of
the show.  The performance is a couple hours later.  Anyone with a homemade
instrument is encouraged to jam along with the musicians performing, but
please be respectful and let them guide through the songs.

Also, I think it would be awesome to have a table at the event where
everyone can show off their cool homemade instruments.  Would any of you be
willing to manage such a table?  I think I already have too many
obligations or I would.

Thanks!!