noisystuff: Entertainment for the Fundraiser

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 06:38:48 UTC 2013

Hey All,

  Please check this e-mail over carefully and forward to anyone I've
missed.  rootsrhizing (Thunderground Collective) will be packing in the PA
at 4pm; I'll trust them to bring some fucking awesome sound to this event.
 If you think it needs bass, by all means.  This will takes place in a
public space so we have to assume that there really is nowhere safe to keep
equipment, much like a concert in a park, etc.  We'll have to create our
own safe space: to this end I'd like to set a musician's table (Audrey has
already volunteered to keep an eye on it).

NoiseJam orchestra will be made up of people who've built their own
instruments in the space, but I have no idea how many of them there are.
 Now comes the Trickier part of this thing...

Assume you'll be responsible for your own:

Mics, mic adapters/stands, cables, labeling all of your gear, making sure
you touch base with the sound guys/gals for anything you need.
Add instruments and amps.  I encourage people to work together if they feel
willing before we meet at the show.

Much love to you all!