noise: Saturday 10/26, halloween noise hack

Adam Bauserman bauserman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 15:17:27 UTC 2013

I'll definitely be there on Saturday, I did a bunch of work on my synth
from last time and I've got it hooked up to a big led strip that is kind of
fun (driven by the same LFOs that are running the audio).

I don't think there's much left to do except some software tweaks, maybe
interfacing some more sensors - but I'm interested in helping other folks
out with electronics or arduino stuff too. :)