noise: o.io.leap - An OSC-based max object for the Leap Motion controller

Derek Razo derekrazo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 22:11:24 UTC 2013

Hey guys!

I have been working on an open source max object which outputs osc messages
in max containing the information from the leap sdk. I am consistently
maintaining and updating the code as the leap sdk gets more and more
functionality.

I would love to have some users testing my stuff so please use and abuse!

Code is here: https://github.com/derekrazo/o.io.leap

Unless you want to build the object yourself, you can just download and use
the o.io.leap.mxo.zip. Unpack the zip file and move the object into your
max search path and it should compile.

If you use it, please let me know what your experience is like here:
derekrazo at gmail.com

Thanks, and enjoy!