[Space] balloons!

Samuel Coniglio sam.coniglio at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 14:58:11 PST 2009

There is also Atlas Welding Supply.  I've been told they are a bit less
expensive.  The lease out gas tanks of different sizes.  They sell gauges
and other welding items too.  Located about two blocks from Airgas.

*I learned about them while building my CosmoBot drinkbot. *
*Atlas Welding <http://www.alliancegas.com/>*

1224 6th Street
Berkeley, CA 94710-1481
(510) 524-5117
Samuel Coniglio
Photographer / Teacher / Designer
Cell: 310-699-5132
Email: sam.coniglio at gmail.com
SKYPE:  sconiglio
TWITTER: spacemansam
Web: www.samsphotography.net
FLICKR: www.flickr.com/photos/spacemansam/
Aperture Certified, Final Cut Pro Certified
Vice President, Space Tourism Society
Setting the Vision of a Positive Future in Space